Доступ к урокам
Доступ к урокам
Не волнуйтесь, это случается с каждым!
Мы вышлем Вам инструкции по восстановлению пароля на вашу почту.
Ваша заявка принята
Наш менеджер свяжется с Вами в ближайшее время!
Не получилось получить доступ к микрофону
Шаг 1. Убедитесь, что микрофон включен
Если вы пользуетесь гарнитурой с регулятором громкости (на кабеле), убедитесь, что звук не отключен. На сайте (например, Google Hangouts или Skype) звук также должен быть включен.
Шаг 2. Проверьте настройки системы
Убедитесь, что для аудиозаписи по умолчанию используется ваш микрофон и что он настроен правильно:
Шаг 3 Работа с камерой и микрофоном лучше всего работает в браузерах Google Chrome и Firefox
Выберите ваш тип проблемы из списка и нажмите "отправить". Мы постараемся помочь вам в ближайшее время.
Вы готовы начинать обучение. Ждем вас на наших уроках!
|Actual event||Payments and deduction|
|The teacher conducted the lesson for more than 40 minutes||1 rate per hour is paid|
|The teacher did not join class||1 rate per hour is deducted from the salary|
|The student did not join the lesson||Half of the rate per hour is paid|
|The student and the teacher made attempts to join the lesson on time, but one of the situations occurred:
1) technical issues
2) the lesson lasted less than 40 minutes.
|No payouts or deductions|
|The teacher canceled the lesson in less than 12 hours before the lesson||Half of the rate per hour is deducted from the salary|
|The student canceled the lesson in less than 6 hours before the lesson||
Half of the rate per hour is paid
|The teacher entered the lesson after 5 minutes fromthe beginning of the lesson||75% of the rate per hour is paid|
1. Preparing for lessons:
1.1. The teacher is obliged to prepare for each lesson in advance: allocate time every day to view the materials of the next day, listen to audio and video materials, prepare small lesson plans. If the teacher is not ready for the lesson the Customer has the right not to pay for this lesson.
(*What is meant by the concept of "not ready for the lesson" is indicated below at the end of the instructions.)
1.2. Each teacher should conduct online classes strictly according to the following structure:
For English language teachers
- Warm-up (5 min)
- Main topic of lesson (25 min)
- Freer practice and Speaking (10 min)
- Review and Follow up (5 min)
1.3. It is necessary to check the quality of the Internet and the workplace 10 minutes before the start of the lesson, to do so:
1) go to the "Test video" window;
2) make sure that the equipment is working properly;
3) check the compliance of the workplace according to the following rules:
- The working background is neutral, without unnecessary objects, not distracting the student;
- Lighting – the teacher's face is well lit. There is no shadow on the teacher's face;
- The presence of a microphone and headphones – the sound is high-quality. The teacher clearly hears himself;
- Camera-located at eye level, the teacher's face is completely visible in the frame
- Computer and Internet-check your internet connection, try to go to the website to check the battery charge on your computer;
- Noise – there should be no extraneous noise in the room. The student and the teacher should not be distracted by anything;
- Clothing – casual style or close to business (it is forbidden to conduct lessons in stretched or crumpled T-shirts, dressing gowns and crumpled shirts)
- Mobile phone – silent mode during the lesson;
1.4. Check your schedule daily at least 5 hours before the scheduled lesson.
2. Actions at the beginning of the lesson
2.1. If the student did not join the lesson in a time it is necessary to wait 15 minutes in an open online lesson, call the student and inform the support service about the absence of the student by writing to email@example.com
2.2. If the student did not join the online lesson, the teacher is paid compensation in the amount of 50% of the teacher's rate for one lesson;
3. Rules in case of a teacher being late
3.1. The teacher is obliged to notify the administration of a possible delay for the lesson, even by 5 minutes. If you are late for the lesson, the teacher must conduct the lesson for all 50 minutes.
3.2. If the teacher is late for the lesson for 5 minutes or more, then this lesson is paid to the teacher in the amount of 75% of the total teacher's rate;
3.3 If the teacher is late for the lesson by more than 5 minutes, the student has the right not to wait and demand a full lesson at another time convenient for him.
4.1. The teacher should try to conduct an online lesson for all 50 minutes. At the same time, the teacher should prepare for the lesson in advance so that the necessary density of lessons is maintained and there are no silent pauses during the lesson.
4.2. If the teacher reveals that the mobile phone was used for personal purposes during an online lesson more than one time, the company has the right not to pay for this lesson;
5. Rules for canceling a lesson by a teacher
5.1. In case of late cancellation of a lesson (less than 12 hours in advance), an amount of 50% of the teacher's rate for one hour of work on the online platform is deducted.
5.2. The teacher is obliged to notify the administration about the cancellation of their lessons by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Rules for canceling a lesson by a student
6.1. If a student cancels a scheduled lesson less than 6 hours in advance, the student's lesson is subtracted;
6.2. If a student cancels a scheduled lesson less than 6 hours before the start of the lesson, the teacher is paid 50% of the teacher's rate for one lesson;
6.3. Lessons canceled by the student at least 6 hours before the scheduled online lesson are not paid to teachers;
7. Force majeure circumstances
7.1. In case of force majeure situation that is a power outage, a malfunction of the working device - the teacher must reimburse the lesson to the student.
8. Vacation and termination of work
8.1. If you plan to leave or conduct lessons from another place, you must notify the administrator at least two weeks before departure, otherwise your students are transfered to another teacher before the end of the student course. (Contacts for communication email@example.com);
8.2. The Teacher has the right to stop working in the company, having scheduled lessons, 2 weeks after notifying the administration of the Qlang platform and sending a letter about the planned termination or temporary interruption of work. Otherwise, payment for the last period of work will not be made.
The teacher of online courses is considered unprepared for lessons if the following circumstances are revealed:
- The teacher cannot immediately answer the textbook questions concerning the lesson materials
- The teacher does not conduct the lesson according to the mandatory structure of the lesson (clause 1.2.)
- The teacher allows long pauses (more than 2 minutes) during the lesson
- The teacher's workplace does not meet the list of requirements in clause 1.3
- If at the beginning of the lesson (for more than 5 minutes) teacher has problems with the Internet or a webcam.